Location: HealthPoint Administration
Employment Type: Full-time; 40hrs/week
Are you ready to join a transformative healthcare company? Are you ready to take the initiate to learn and drive change within a company? Are you ready to be part of a caring, respectful, diverse community? If you answered yes to this questions, please keep reading!
HealthPoint is a community-based, community-supported and community-governed network of non-profit health centers dedicated to providing expert, high-quality care to all who need it, regardless of circumstances. Founded in 1971, we believe that the quality of your health care should not depend on how much money you make, what language you speak or what your health is, because everyone deserves great care.
As an HRIS Analyst with HealthPoint you will support and maintain the HRIS – ADP Workforce Now. In this role you will partner with other internal business groups (HR, Payroll, Technology, Kaizen Promotion Office), to support process improvement activities to bring greater efficiency to the HRIS. You’ll use your knowledge of key HR business processes to provide input in planning for the HR Workforce Now roadmap and participate in system upgrades/updates, implementations and delivery of new functionality as well as provide analytical and technical support.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Function as the subject matter expert for all HR systems ensuring system performance, data integrity and system optimization.
• Accountable for systems management of the life cycle of an employee working in partnership with the payroll and finance team for accurate and timely end to end processing.
• Consult with talent management teams and leaders when developing and maintaining new configurations for Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Career Pathways and Succession Planning and Compensation and Benefits Administration.
• Identify gaps between current and future state of business processes and prioritizes opportunities to improve, enhance and optimize processes using LEAN principles
• Partner with HealthPoint’s Kaizen Promotion Office to lead and facilitate business user and HR practitioner sessions to gather process information needed to optimize system enhancements and usage.
• Assist others in understanding the flow of information/processes and data through systems.
• Lead and project manage system changes and implementations.
• Ensure HR, Payroll and business leaders are aware of upcoming system enhancements, changes and new features.
• Maximize the employee data analytics dashboard to inform business decisions and support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Perform advanced report writing, analyze data, and present findings and recommendations, including compliance data reporting.
• Develop procedures and training to support end user access, navigation and transactions through the HR systems.
• Provide up to date process documentation for talent team, managers and staff.
• Troubleshoots system issues and manage through resolution implementation with system vendor, HR and Payroll teams.
• Regularly audit system access, data changes and system configuration to ensure data integrity.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration and 2-3 years of HRIS Analyst related experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced report writing and analytics required.
• Intermediate level ability with Word, Outlook and HRIS and advanced Excel experience required.
If you have the following it’s a plus:
• Change management methods and program experience preferred.
• ADP Workforce Now experience preferred.
The Rich Benefits and Perks:
• Medical Health Insurance and Wellness Program
• Vision & dental plan
• Flexible Spending Account – both daycare and healthcare
• Life Insurance
• AFLAC supplementary insurance
• Retirement plans with company match
• Generous paid time off
• Growth and development opportunities
• Recognition Program
• And much more!
To learn more about HealthPoint, go to www.healthpointchc.org!
It is the policy of HealthPoint to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, because of sensory, physical, or metal disability, genetic information, gender identity or any other factor protected by local, state or federal law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.